Color Grade Midtones
Basic color correction panel. It works on midtones.
For Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS5.5 and CS6.
Download Here Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS5.5 version
Download Here Adobe Photoshop CS6 version
How to install
Inside the ZIP you find a ZXP file.
You can install ZXP file through Adobe Extension Manager CS5, CS5.5, CS6.
At the end of installation you find the panel in PHOTOSHOP menu: Window/Extension/Color Grade Midtones
MAC OS Lion 10.7 e Snow Leopard 10.6 (not tested on Leopard or previous)
A double click on ZXP file will open Extension Manager, after some confirmations you have simply installed the panel. On Lion 10.7 you need to enter system password too.
WINDOWS XP: On Xp same as MAC OS.
Before install you need to open Extension Manager with administrator privileges. Find the link on Start Menu and right click on Extension Manager, here you'll find the option. See figure below (sorry, is in italian language, but you can understand equally)
After you can simply double click on ZXP file and continue to install as described on MAC OS procedure. See figure below.
The use is very simple:
- First start with click "Here to start correction", a script will create a layers structure ready for the color correction.
- Now you can choose a color from the wheel to apply the correction.
- You can reset only the selected tone with Color Reset button. It affect only the color, if you want reset Saturation, Luminosity and Opacity too click on ALL Reset button.
- With this group of buttons you can tweak Saturation, Luminosity e Opacity.
- At the end, you can confirm and "flat" the correction to a normal layer with "to Layer" button or in a smart object with "to SmartObj" button.